Planned / Special Events
Buffalo Hills Resort, with a resource of 360 acres of premier Ohio campgrounds, provides the ideal setting for a myriad of special event activities. As an event host or sponsor, our beautiful location enables you and your special guests to make memories that last a life-time! In addition to planned social activities for our Ohio campsite residents, we are also pleased to host large, planned events where our capable staff can coordinate ticket sales and vendor booth exhibitors and suppliers. Related to events, planned or special events are distinctly separate from our seasonal community-based events held for our members and their guests*.
- 2nd Annual Native American Pow Wow - Public Ticket Sales
- 2nd Annual Native American Pow Wow - Call for Vendors
- Antique Car Show
Details for the 2nd Annual Native American Pow Wow will be posted as soon as available for 2013. In the meatime, please refer to details about our 2012 1st Annual Native American Pow Wow for reference only. Ticket pricing and details for our 2013 event are subject to change.
- Native American Food
- Music (drums and singers)
- Vendors with a variety of products
- Date of the Pow Wow will be July 26-29
Thursday, July 26 Noon-5
Friday, July 27 Noon-9pm
Saturday, July 28 10am-9pm
Sunday, July 29 10am-5pm
Tickets were :
- $8 per person / per day (3-64 years)
- $5 for Seniors / per day (over 65 years)
- Children under 3 are free
As details are available for the 2013 2nd Annual Native American Pow Wow, they will be posted. In the interim, if you are a Vendor with potential interest, please contact us and Join our Vendor List to ensure you are kept abreast of the latest plans. Please note that pricing for 2013 is subject to change.
Following are the details we had in place as a call for Vendors for the 1st Annual Native American Pow Wow held at Buffalo Hills Resort in Senecaville, OH.
Event Date: July 26 – 29, 2012
- Thursday, July 26 Noon-5
- Friday, July 27 Noon-9pm
- Saturday, July 28 10am-9pm
- Sunday, July 29 10am-5pm
Vendors may secure booth rentals (multiple booth space rentals permitted) and can reserve the desired booth space online or by mail as by providing payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit and providing vendor details. Vendors who are Native must provide their Tribal Affiliation and send a copy of their Tribal Roll number or copy of their Tribal ID by mail.
Booth Size and Costs:
- 10′ x 10′ = $175
- 10′ x 20′ = $225
- 20′ x 20′ = $275
Organizers will supply vendors with details about set-up and other logistics involved as soon possible. We will also publish additional event details and the entire Schedule of Events for the Pow Wow weekend once details about participating artists and vendors are secured.
A 50% NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT (on total cost) is due to reserve your booth(s). We will invoice the remaining balance that will be due on or before July 1, 2012. Alternatively, you can pay for the entire balance due now or return to “Pay Balance Due” any time prior to the deadline. WE WILL GIVE PRIORITY LOCATIONS TO THOSE WHO ACCELERATE THE PAYMENT OF THEIR BALANCE DUE. FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVE.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- Only food vendors will be indoors with access to electricity (with advance request subject to available space)
- All non-food vendors will be outside and responsible for their own tents/awnings, tables and chairs.
- NO ELECTRICITY will be provided outdoors.
- No telephone / WiFi service is provided.
- Our location generally receives good cell signal coverage. Vendors who have their own portable WiFi systems, or who rely on laptops, or mobile devices of any kind should check with their provider to ensure adequate signal ahead of time. We will share some information on how to do this on the Vendor Only Page (accessible by password only after payment in full).
We will provide additional details to help your planning in your registration email with more details in a subsequent confirmation email upon payment in full to include access to a secure Vendor-Only page for up-to-date information.
Come back soon for information about an exciting Antique Car Show that will be hosted at Buffalo Hills Resort!
* If you are interested in our social and community-based events, we have recently hired a Social Director who has coordinated numerous events for our member event calendar that is visible to the public to inspect to demonstrate some of the perks of membership. Additional information is limited to member-only view (coming soon – member-only website area).