About Us – Buffalo Hills Resort – Ohio Camping at its Finest:
Learn about us — Buffalo Hills Resort — a 360 acre Ohio Campground and Outdoor Resort located in Noble County, Senecaville, OH. Joseph Detweiler purchased Buffalo Hills Resort in 2003 — motivated to create a family-safe atmosphere where people could enjoy the outdoors and reconnect with nature. If you are looking for the perfect location for your family vacation and a place to put down long-term roots in a community, come see Buffalo Hills Resort for Ohio camping at its finest. You can even bring Fido, as dogs are welcome. Schedule a Tour Today!
Some of Buffalo Hills Resort’s present day amenities include:
- Olympic sized swimming pool
- NEW – 9-hole Miniature Golf Course
- Clubhouse (includes Pool Table, Ping Pong, BIG TV & WiFi)
- Laundry facilities
- ATV trails
- NEW – ATV Rentals
- Horse Trails
- NEW – Guided Horseback & Pony Rides
- NEW – Spa Services
- NEW – Outdoor Paintball Arena
- Fishing ponds
- 24-hour Bathhouse
- Planned activities
Learn more about Amenities (slide-show included)Buffalo (officially known as “American Bison”)
- Sites are typically 40-feet by 80-feet; however we do have some that are larger.
- Many lots are equipped with 50-amp electric service.
- Some lots also have water service (provided by the Noble County Water Department).
We have pull-through and primitive camping sites — available in a variety of settings from wooded to those that back up to the woods or are in cleared areas. Learn more about Accommodations.Buffalo Hills Resort is currently under new management and is your family fun 360 acre location for Ohio Camping and Ohio RV Camping in scenic Senecaville, OH